Youth Pastor and Pastor In Charge: Pastor Amos Akinwale
Head Of Department: Tope Oketunji
Assistant Heads Of Department:
- Build and maintain a dynamic and vibrant Teen Church.
- Create structures and an ambience that portray COD as a ‘teen-friendly’ church.
- Recruiting members into the executive committee of the Teen Church.
- Organise activities that will attract teens into the church.
- Implement a clear induction programme for new members into the Teen Church, noting that new members come in with different levels of needs.
- Organise activities that will facilitate the development of teens in every area of life.
- Develop and organise a programme aimed at:
a. Delivering the gospel to teens in a way that will appeal to them without losing the essence of the message and the power of the gospel
b. Building up teens in the faith;
c. Creating a platform for teens to express their creativity and potential in the service of the Lord;
d. Fostering unity among teens in the church - some of these programmes may be social in orientation;
e. Guiding teens in career choice and development;
f. Providing an avenue for teens to make their contribution to the church;
g. Giving teens a sense of belonging in the church; and
h. Actively involving teens in evangelism.