Youth Pastor: Pastor Amos Akinwale
Assistant Heads of Department of RGEN:
Campus Fellowships Presidents:
- Anglia Ruskin Christian Fellowship (ARCF) – Elizabeth Amedjou
- Cambridge University Christian Fellowship (CUCF) – TBC
- Build and maintain a dynamic Youth Fellowship that will be solid in all spheres of life.
- Facilitate the growth and development of Redeemed Christian fellowships in tertiary institutions with strong links to COD.
- Create structures and an ambience that portray COD as a ‘youth-friendly’ church.
- Recruit members into the executive committee of the Youth Fellowship.
- Organise programmes that will facilitate the development of youths in every area of their lives.
- Implement a clear induction programme for new members into the fellowship, noting that new members come in with different levels of maturity and needs.
- Organise activities that will attract youths into the church. Also, develop and organise programmes aimed at:
- Delivering the gospel to youths in a way that will appeal to them, without losing the essence of the message and the power of the gospel;
- Building up youths in the faith;
- Fostering unity among youths in the church, some of these programmes may be social in orientation;
- Providing an avenue for youths to make their contribution to the church;
- Giving youths a sense of belonging in the church; and
- Actively involving youths in evangelism.