What is Christianity?
Christianity is a way of life based on the teachings, miracles and the life of Jesus Christ. To keep the teachings of Jesus Christ simple, it is about acknowledging and loving God first and loving your neighbour as yourself.
Please follow this link http://www.christianityexplored.org/ for more videos about Christianity.
Who is Jesus?
Jesus is the Christ. The image of the invincible God [Heb 1:3] He is God [Isa 9:6] who became man to rescue us from the judgement we deserved from God.
Why did Jesus come?
- Jesus came to seek and save the lost [Luke 19:10, Matt 18:11-12]
- Jesus came to do the will of the Father [John 6:38]
- Jesus came to give His life as a ransom for us [Matt 20:28]
- Jesus came to destroy the works of the devil [1 John 3:8]
- Jesus came that men might have life more abundant [John 10:10]
Why did Jesus die?
- Jesus died for our sins [1 Cor. 15:3]
- Jesus died to give His life as ransom for us [Mark 10:45]
- Jesus died for the forgiveness of our sins [Matt 26:28]
Is Jesus Coming back?
Yes, Jesus is coming back soon. [Rev 3:11; Rev 22:12; Rev 22:20-21]
What does this mean to me?
Jesus is coming back to judge the world. He will come like a thief! [Rev 16:15] Are you ready for His second coming? Is your way right with God? Have you accepted Him as your Lord and Saviour? Are you born again? Are you a sinner in need of a saviour that lived a sinless life, that gave Himself for you that you may have life and have it abundantly? Do you know that God loves you? Yes, God loves you. He gave His only begotten Son [John 3:16] to save you from your sin. Why don't you turn to God today! Ask him to forgive you and save you from your sin. He is waiting and willing to receive you. Don't delay! Now is the day of salvation [2 Cor.6:2], tomorrow might be too late!