Foodbank Collection Day: Sunday, 7 January 2018
Start your year in 2018, helping local people in need by generously donating food items.
We will need at least 1 dry item (tin or packet) of food or a minimum amount of £1 per person. These items will be donated to Cambridge City Food Bank.
Example of food items urgently needed include fruit juice, instant coffee, cooking oil, tinned ham and salmon, and much more.
For the full list of food items, please see below:
* Fruit Juice - Long life 1 litre
* Instant Coffee - small jars
* Cooking Oil - 500 ml preferred
* Granulated sugar - 500 grm preferred
* Christmas sweets - Child & adult
* Tinned ham
* Tinned salmon
* Sweet pickle
* Tubes of crisps (Pringle type)
* Biscuits - small & medium packs
* Savoury snacks (nuts, cheese biscuits, etc.)
* Toothbrushes - Adult & Child
*ALL GOODS SHOULD BE UNDAMAGED & INDATE PLEASE*
Thank you in advance for your support!